Waxing is the most popular short-term hair removal technique. At Chester MediSPA we offer warm strip wax, warm roller wax and hot wax. Hot wax proves to be the popular choice for intimate waxing due to its superior performance that can remove stubborn hair as short as 1mm.
For a permanent solution to hair removal please view our Laser Hair Removal treatments.
We use the following:
Warm Strip Wax
- The most popular method of waxing
- Effective for fine hair of the lips
- Thin application of wax with a spatula
- Fabric cloth (strip) pressed to area
- Quickly pulled in opposite direction of the hair growth
Warm Roller Wax
- Great for larger areas such as back, legs, chest and arms
- Quicker application
- Thinner application
- More hygienic as wax isn’t exposed and no cross contamination
- Ideal for coarse hair on smaller areas.
- Gets a better grip on hair
- Can pick up shorter hairs
- Does leave a sticky residue unlike warm wax
- Great for sensitive skin as less redness occurs after. This is due to the hot wax only sticking itself to the hair not to the skin so it doesn’t take off the top layer making it less painful.
- Good on more delicate such as under arms and intimate areas.
- Area is less red after treatment due to the wax not removing top layer of skin compare to other waxes.